Saturday, May 05, 2007

"Great Strides" were made today...

...on behalf of Elena and "65 roses".

This Team Brought To You By The Letter E

First we walked 3 miles, next we had a picnic lunch, and then visited the Zoo...




Today we went to the annual Great Strides walk in Atlanta, which raises money for a cure for cystic fibrosis-the disease David's friend Elena, is battling and winning. I want to give a special thank you to Katie and Tara who donated money and their time, by walking with us early on a Saturday morning. I hope y'all come again next year!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I had a great time and it was so nice to catch up with all the SJN people. It was also nice to see you, Jason, David, your dad, and to meet Katie. Thanks for letting me know about it and I can't wait to do it all again next year!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl- I had a blast yesterday and I wanna do it next year too! It really was a lot of fun and Elena is precious. Her grandma, susie, was so great to talk to. And i loved meeting Tara and Evan! my fave part of the day! I'll put up my post about it all later day. Our "pink" photo turned out great. Wait till you see how cute evan looks in this photo. he's got his little hand on my shoulder!
anyways, your post is AWESOME! your animal shots are outtah this world, girl. how am i supposed to compete with that? :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and that kangaroo is all like, "yeah, what choo lookin' at, guuurl? i gots me some legs and i know how to use them! wooohoooo!" :)

Anonymous said...

What a great day!! Sounds like everyone had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!! You must have gotten your camera back!

Katy S. said...

Last week the adventures in transportation, this weekend life with animals you are a super mommy!