Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lana's 1st Birthday Party

Lana and her mommy Amanda opening gifts.
David playing bubbles.
Eyeing her cake while we sing.
"Strawberry short cake"*Can you tell I went grocery shopping this morning?
Today David and I went to Lana's 1st birthday party. (Jason had already scheduled a fishing trip with his cousin.) Lana is a cutie and had such a sweet personality. I wish I could have taken more pictures of her, but David was a force to be reckoned with today. (He's wearing two different t-shirts in the pictures because he dumped bubble water on the first shirt.) Justin and Amanda are doing such a good job raising her. They are really fun people, and all her friends will want to play at her house.
*It turns out I don't have to actually buy David balloons at the grocery store (although I only did it that one time). Publix will give you one free (so long as its a Publix logo balloon). I'm not sure I will be taking advantage of that very much though...that balloon was almost the death of me today-I've already popped it.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy 1st birthday, Lana!

Good luck with those balloons.

Anonymous said...

How Cute. Happy Birthday Lana!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to school with her parents?
oh, girl, you think this age is hard-wait till 3! I swear 3 has been our hardest year yet. but, it might just be that paulie and i are complete morons when it comes to parenting...:)
anyways, Have a great day! and cute pictures. glad y'all had fun!