Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

All Aboard
Conductor David
Last Friday, David got to ride the train around Stone Mountain. As most of you know trains are his absolute favorite thing, however, he has broadened his horizons a bit by becoming fascinated with basically any mode of transportation. Planes, tractors, boats, trucks-he's a typical boy. At one point while we were sitting on the train before we left the station, a plane flew over us and there were work men riding a tractor beside us. David had to be thinking "does it get any better than this?". I think he was a little overwhelmed by it all because he fell asleep in my arms during the last part of the ride!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like David was living a little boys dream! I love how little boys just somehow know to love cars and trains and tractors! It is so darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! I need to take Joe on that train. i bet he'd like it too. glad y'all had such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Glad he had such a good trip. He looks so cute in his outfit. My oldest, Kade also loved trains. We took him to ride Thomas the train and he was so excited!! It was an all day event and he was wiped out at the end of the day.

Amanda said...

That is too adorable! I'm so glad David was livin the dream. Can't wait to see ya'll soon!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! A great way to remember a wonderful day.

Becky said...

Patrick has dreams about that train...he twitches his feet like a dog and whispers "Choo Choo!" Haha...okay maybe not, but he does love that train!

Amanda said...

ME? Abandon TJ's??? Its my weekly/sometimes daily therapy. Its pure concidence I've been finding some cuter stuff at the Marshall's in Augusta. I don't know what I'm going to do next year when I don't have TJ's right next door. Yes, we need to do some shopping. Maybe May 11th? Its a Friday. If not, I will be in Athens all summer so we could go shopping any Tuesday afternoon:)

Anonymous said...

I love his outfit. That's a sweet picture of the two of you together!

Amanda said...

Andrea, if you look under the comments of My Top 10 post, you'll see Beau's, er 'jose''s, answer to your question regarding House.

Katy S. said...

It really looks like you had a super time. His outfit is super cute!

Katy S. said...

BTW gald to see you have the camera back.