Friday, May 11, 2007

Shopping, David, and Diets*

Today I got to hang out with my girl Amanda. Not only do Amanda and I share the same birthday (different year) but we also share a serious addiction to T.J. Maxx/Home Goods. She will be detoxing sooner than me as she just finished her law degree from UGA!!! Since this technically means you have a doctorate Amanda, you can tell Beau (her fiance and Jason's cousin who is in medical school) that you became a doctor before he did ; )

From the looks of this picture you can see Amanda found the way to David's heart...the secret is to greet him with "remember me?", and not get too frustrated when he is too shy to have you hold him. Warm him up with some choo-choo's, Georgia football, and tent playing, and he will be in your arms in no time!

*I've decided I'm going on a diet...from Friday's Feasts that is. I've been frustrated with the questions lately...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

David is a little cutie. Love the cubby cheeks!! All of my kids have them.

Anonymous said...

The Hood's in the house! wooohooo! that is such a great picture of her and david. glad you had a good time. i love shopping at Marshall's. their shoes are great!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, GIRL! LOVE YA!

Amanda said...

Happy Mother's Day--you are the best mom ever to David!!!I love how the picture turned out!!! David is such a cutie pie. Even though I tried my hardest, I guess he wasn't in the mood to have me hold him on Saturday at Blue Willow. Ah well, you win some, you loose some. I'm off to Marshalls...I just roped my mom into going up there with me to scope out their deals!

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day! That'a a cute picture of David and Amanda.