Thursday, September 13, 2007

Peer Pressure

Because Katie asked nicely and its been a slow blogging week...

1.) Tell me something you really like about yourself.

I write great thank-you notes. Seriously. Each one is very personalized and unique. I never use cliches. I can also whip em out pretty fast, which is good because I like to send them out ASAP.
2.) If life gave "do-overs", would you have many? Tell me one.
Too many to count. The one that haunts me the most this time of year is not transferring to UGA, after I applied to and got in 3 times. I chickened-out every time.
3.) What would you like to be remembered for after you're gone?
Having given more than I took.
4.) Knowing what you know now, what one piece of wisdom would you like to pass on to future generations?
Don't be in such a hurry to grow up or get to the next phase in life. Enjoy your youth.
5.) Is your life a.) harlequin romance b.) an atlas c.) a mystery d. ) sci-fi e.) other. EXPLAIN your choice.
E-Other. Its a children's book. I am a stay at home mom, so I do kid stuff all day long.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

So you would have rather gone to UGA than to have met/lived with me! thanks!

Andrea said...

No! Don't take it that way Amanda. I also believe everything happens for a reason so there must have been something keeping me at NGCSU ; )

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along. i love the thank you notes thing. now i will wait in eager anticipation for my thank you card for the blue's clue's toy i bought david for his b-day. the pressure's on, girl. you bettah live up to your word! hehe. ;)

Becky said...

Great answer for #1--it's a lost art, I think!

MBKimmy said...

A good thank you not is the best gift anyone can get! I love to get heartfilled thank yous!

Chris said...

I like how you retitled this post. Your answers are great too. I agree about the thank you's.

Anonymous said...

Your anwsers were great. I also went to NGCSU and now I stay aat home with my kids. Small world.

Tara said...

I envy you on the thank you notes. It takes me a while and I feel like they are all so boring, even though they are heartfelt.