Sunday, September 02, 2007

Game Day

The fam on game day.

David's new shirt that I swear was made just for him.
Jason, Heath, Clint (ABAC/ UGA forestry school friends) and myself at Loco's.
Saturday in Athens.
Team Huddle
The Red Coats
Well its college football season again-our favorite time of year. Being in Athens for game day never gets old, even though we've been doing it for 8 years now. It costs more now than it did when Jason was an undergrad, but at least we get to sit down during the game ; ) The dawgs won and played very well opening day this year, unlike last year. As always I'm pretty confident about the season...until we travel to Jacksonville that is...

9 comments:

Caron said...

Ah, Andrea!! Keep the faith, my friend!! I have a feeling that this is our year to beat Florida!! So glad you had a great day! David's shirt is PRECIOUS!

Becky said...

Looks like a great time! My dad used to take my brother and I to the scrimmage games when I was little, but of course I hardly remember it.

I think David's shirt WAS made for him! Great find!

Anonymous said...

Go dawgs!! Wooohoooo! y'all are the cutest UGA family ever! great pictures!

Tara said...

You look so pretty! Glad Georgia won for you all. David's shirt is great.

MBKimmy said...

So glad you won the game ... Love the pictures!

Amanda said...

Great pics -- I love David's shirt! Why can't I get Cup of Joe to come up?

Katy S. said...

GO DAWGS!! Glad to see you had fun!!

Melanie said...

I WAY jealous. I have only been to 1 GA game but it is what truely started my passion for them. There is no other sporting experience quite like it!

Anonymous said...

Love David's shirt. Glad you guys had fun. We are hoping to get some tickets this year.