Monday, August 27, 2007

Random Good Stuff

Another cute video...

David is constantly surprising me with the things he picks up on/remembers...

-If you ask David to put the remote control back where it belongs, he places it (facing the correct way) in the exact spot Jason likes to put it in his "papa bear chair". He knows where almost every object in the house belongs. I think he might have picked up on my obsession.

-David will frequently use the Spanish word "abre" for open. I have Dora/Diego to thank for that.

-When I am reading David any one of his favorite books, he will often say the next line from memory before I read it.

-Yesterday I was folding laundry in David's room. He took his Motrin bottle off his dresser and left the room. Six hours later we needed the medicine and I asked him where he put it. He thought for a second and then walked across the house and opened the laundry room. Sure enough, it was in there.


Here are two pictures of David from today...


...somehow he's already learned the art of tailgating. That's my boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl. it's me. this is how i will be signing in from now on. i would be so happy if you'd do the same on my blog. love ya for it!! :) anyways, love the video. i love that laughter. cute pictures too.

MBKimmy said...

Tail Gating is a learned art ... it seems he will pick it up quickly! Haha Have a good Football year!

Melanie said...

Love that laugh. I bet it makes your heart melt every time that you hear it.

Katy S. said...

Cup holder loaded and ready to roll! He is ready!

Tara said...

That's a cute video. Great pics of tailgating too. I can't wait to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

With football season quickly approaching I am sure there will be many other UGA traditions that he will learn. Happy Tailgating! Go Dawgs!