Friday, March 02, 2007

Think Pink

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Phi Mu

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
Recently, one of my watches. I put it in my pocket when I was giving David a bath and promptly forgot about it. Jason found it in the washing machine after my jeans had been washed... thankfully it still works!

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Mom's time off. (I had two days of babysitting this week!)

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
Putting things back in their "place".

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Dream Angels, Heavenly

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I have that obsession too, Andrea. Everything has its place and it's out of order otherwise! :)

I love the scent Halo, which is also made by Victoria's Secret.

Bethany said...

Oh, I wish I had that obsession. I so desperately want to be obsessed, but i just can't find the time or energy! I guess I'm really obsessed about wishing my house was always clean.

Funny, Pink mede me think the same thing until I had Olivia.

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with taylor Hicks, patrick dempsey, grey's anatomy, Idol, the Wall of Fame, Flavah Flav, and all things Danny Bonaduce. what can i say? i am an eclectic kinda gal. ;)

Andrea said...

Amanda-I think I'm a little less obsessed after having David. I hardly ever utter the words "that's not where that goes" anymore. However, I do feel everything should have a "place" and it frustrates me when I can't find something because its not "where it should be".

Bethany-Pink also makes me think of Mary Kay and the "Pink Ladies", but Phi Mu is still the first thing that comes to my mind!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had some time for yourself this week! I hope you can make it a regular thing so you have time to re-charge. :o) What did you do on your "days off"?

Andrea said...

Thanks Laura-it was really nice to have time off. When Pat came I ran errands (i.e. allergy shots, returning items to TJ Maxx, and grocery shopped). When my Dad came I got my hair cut/highlighted.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I have that same obsession! I feel overwhelmed and very stressed when there's clutter on my table and counters.