Saturday, March 10, 2007

Elena's Princess Party

Elena, the birthday princess
playing in her new...
...playhouse!
David playing choo-choo's with Joel(daddy)...what else would he be doing?
Sunshine shades

3 years and 3 candles lit by Julie (mommy).
Princess Pontiac
David relaxes while Elena drives.

David's first and last time driving a BMW.

Who cares if its purple? This car has a real working radio in it!

Today we all went to Elena's 3rd birthday party. The girl got a house and a car...what else does she need? As you can see David had all kinds of fun. He especially enjoyed her new car, which was fine with Elena because she seemed to really like her playhouse. She liked it when anyone would ring the doorbell and then insisted she prepare a meal for each house guest. Other presents included Elmo Barbie, Dora Candy Land, Cootie, and clothes. After the party was over, Joel and Julie graciously invited us to let David take a nap in their guest bedroom for awhile, so our prayer group could go to Saturday evening mass together and avoid losing an hour of sleep tonight. Happy Birthday Princess Elena!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute all these pics are. David's growing up so fast and he's gets more adorable every day. :o)

Anonymous said...

she is just GORGEOUS, andrea! great pictures, and david looks awesome driving that car. glad y'all had a good time!

Becky said...

yeah, David looks HOT in that car!!! Look out ladies!

Elena looks adorable too. I'm looking forward to hauling my butt around Grant Park for her in May!! Which reminds me, I gotta go sign up for that...

Anonymous said...

yeah. me too!! i'll sign up today!

Becky said...

Okay, I'm all set! Now I've just got to go find some money...

This will be fun! Thanks for telling us about it!

Andrea said...

Yay! This will be so much fun! Its a family event so bring the kiddies. David will be there (we will put him in a stroller for the walk).

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm all set to walk to!! gotta go get my donations! yeah, i am gonna try to get the most!! oh, my competitive spirit likes this! :)

Becky said...

Oh, cool! Well, now I have to earn $75 so Patrick can go to the zoo afterwards! How long is the actual walk? Will we be walking for over an hour? Should I bring a double stroller or will Patrick be able to handle it? Katie, are you going to bring Joe? I know I sound like I'm playing 20 questions, but this kid thing puts a whole new spin on it (in a good way).

And oh--about the T-shirt. If you girls are getting one, then I want one too.

Amanda said...

What a little princess!

That walk is May 5th, right?

Tara said...

I still have to check the calendar. If I can do it, Evan and I will join you all.

Those are wonderful pictures. Elena made out with all the good presents.

Andrea said...

Yep, the walk is none other than el cinco de mayo!

The walk is 2-3 miles long (I'm thinkin' 3, but I was 5 months pregnant last time I did this, so it isn't that difficult, although there is one really big hill).

Anonymous said...

David is so cute...I just want to scoop him up and give him a big squeeze. He seems like such a good-natured little guy. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a pretty little princess. Looks like she had a great party. David looks like he enjoyed himself too!