Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Swings 'n Slides


David's first "flight"


Ben saying "Cheese".

"Weeeee!"

Ben's shirt reads "I do all my own stunts" a birthday present from me.

"No David, this is how you do it."

Today David and I met my sister Lara, and my two nephews, Ben and Will for lunch at Chick-fil-A. It was really, really, crowded and we got the last two parking spaces. A lot of mothers and children wanted to eat lunch at 1 pm! Next, we headed to a toddler park near my sister's house. We saw some of the same mothers from CFA there too. The park is unique in that it is all fenced in, and the equipment is sized just right for the kids Ben's and David's ages. We will definitely be doing this again soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you and your sis' are close and the boys will be close as well. :) Cute tee, by the way!

Becky said...

Today was a great day for the park. I think we missed the boat on that one...it may rain tomorrow and then on Friday it will be too wet. Oh well! Glad you had fun!

Tara said...

David looks cute in the swing. Ben is getting so big! Glad you and Lara got to have a good day out with the boys.

Anonymous said...

could you have gotten a better picture of david!!? oh, wow! that first pic of him is awesome, girl! you don't need no photography lessons from me! what choo talkin'bout, Willis! you do a great job with the camera! glad you had fun. i would be curious to stand your nephew and Joe side by side and see who's taller. they both look older than their age, don'tcha think?

Andrea said...

Katie-Jason was also amazed that I was able to get that first shot because of the time delay on my camera. He asked if I pushed the button before we left CFA!

Anonymous said...

They are both too cute. I bet Lara was glad to get some sister time with you! That park sounds pretty awesome. What a good idea to size everything right and put fences up! I did not know parks like that existed...

Amanda said...

Aw, I loved opening your blog and seeing that sweet photo!! Yay to fenced in parks! Now why doesn't everyone else take that cue?

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of David on the swing. I tried and tried and couldn't get a good pic of Morgan on the swings this weekend. The park is great fun for kids and mommies too! Glad you made good use of the wonderful day yesterday.

Anonymous said...

girl, you need to frame that picture! it's really awesome.

Becky said...

It really is...it's not just a cute face, it captures the moment too! We'll be glad to have copies of pictures like this in a few years when our boys are off doing their own thing!