Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lazy Linking Feast

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
This and That

Soup
Fill in the Blank: Don't you hate it when______?
You read stuff like this?

Salad
When you can't go to sleep what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into lullaby land?
I pray a Rosary.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
How 1 + 1 can = 3 . Now that's fuzzy math!

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
My mom's famous lasagna.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, that picture of the lasagna made me want to lick the screen! deliciouso! i liked all your links on your feast this week. and that picture of Elena and David made me smile too. :)

Becky said...

That pic of Elena and David was precious! I like a girl who will scratch her armpit for the camera! ;)

Anonymous said...

Too many great pictures...I'm overwhelmed with cuteness...and now hunger after the lasagna pic.
:o)

Tara said...

That was a great feast post. You impress me with the fill in the blank questions. I would be thinking about answers for hours.