Friday, March 09, 2007

Wine and Dine

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?
Between 11pm and midnight. I often wish I had gotten to bed earlier, but night time is my only kid-free time, so I gotta make good use of it!

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more, or receive more?
At this stage in my life, probably give more, but only when its solicited. There were times when I received more, and although I didn't always take the advice, most of the time I wish I had.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.
Hum, this is a hard one. When you have two parents who cook to perfection, every meal of my childhood was memorable. I still love going "home" to visit them and letting them create delicious meals out of whatever they can find in the refrigerator/pantry.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.
"The Man Who Planted Trees" made me realize that when I leave this world, I want to have given more than I took.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?
Its a tie between apple and grape.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I hear ya about kid-free time! I am often kicking myself for staying up, but I can do whatever I want at that hour!!

Amanda said...

I know whatcha mean...I don't know a mom out there that doesn't stay up til at least midnight. I gotta have some down time!

Anonymous said...

what brand of grape juice do you like?

Andrea said...

Ah Katie, I knew you wouldn't miss my title ; )

I like Mogen David, concord...what can I say? I'm a cheap date!

Anonymous said...

um, guuuurl, i was actually like wondering what brand of GRAPE juice you liked. fo' reals. 'cuz like you mentioned it was your favorite juice. so i was lookin' for an answer like say, oh, i dunno, Welches, Juicy Juice, etc.
But i can definitly understand why you would think i meant the ole sauce, given my track record and all. wink wink . hehe :)

Andrea said...

oh, sorry! In that case I really don't have a brand of grape juice I prefer.

Tara said...

I'm with you on staying up later for the kid free time, but it makes me so tired, at least at this stage.

Easy on the grape juice :)