Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just One More Day...

Here are the last of the good pictures from our vacation (although I do have a short video clip I'll post later). We had a great time because for once mother nature cooperated with us. There was no hurricane (like our honeymoon, and first vacation) and no blizzard (like our ski trip) just beautiful sunny days and no major catastrophes like we are so accustomed to. There was one minor setback for me. I only brought one bathing suit-its the only one I own. I bought it for our honeymoon and it has been my favorite one to date. I went shopping before the trip and there were lots to choose from at great prices, but it isn't worth any amount of money (no matter how little) if you aren't happy with how it looks or aren't comfortable in it and don't end up wearing it. I just never could find one I liked all that much. Wouldn't you know the second day of our trip the plastic piece that holds my top together in the back broke! Thankfully we were able to scrounge up a safety pin so it wasn't a total disaster...hey mom do you think its salvageable?


We took David to the kiddie pool one day. We weren't there very long before he said...


"Go Beach!"

Jason trying to rid himself of a farmer's tan.

It sure is hard to take a nice picture of seagulls.

The one and only picture of the three of us.
A seafood restaurant is one of only a few appropriate places for this shirt ; )

So. Tired.

As with every beach trip, I end up wishing we could stay just one more day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoot! that fish shirt rocks my world and i'd be wearing it all over the place...if i had a fish shirt. which i don't but if i did..just saaaaayin'....:) but david looks real cute in his. great pictures. love the one with you and david on the couch. sweet moment captured on film. you know how i am all up in those sweet moments captured on film, guuuurl. and the last picture is fabulous.

Tara said...

Glad to see a few pictures of you. I agree that the one with David on the couch is sweet. What beach did you all go to, by the way. If you wrote that, I missed it, somehow.

Chris said...

Nice sunset shot. Of course he could wear that shirt EVERYWHERE!! At least everywhere on vacation!! Tee,hee...too funny!

Anonymous said...

Isn;t it funny that moms are always on the opposite side of the camera and we never notice until we look back at pictures. Glad to see some of you!!! Glad it was a good trip.

Bethany said...

I hear you girl...One More Day. Love the pics. And I will forward you that pic of us when I get back to work. I don't know why, but my email doesn't cooperate with attachments when I'm at home. Glad you guys had such a great time. I love the pic of you and David laying on the couch.