Thursday, February 15, 2007

An Early Feast

Appetizer
What sound other than normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I downloaded the best ring tone on my old cell phone(that I had 2 years ago and still miss). The Charlie Brown/Peanuts theme song. I also like Beethoven's moonlight sonata. What can I say? My taste is eclectic.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc).
Mostly sunny with a slight chance of rain. Is mostly sunny the same as partly cloudy? I guess you could say my glass is half full.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any subjects?
Health/Physical Education.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/ magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
The Bible and and any current pediatric medical publications.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection what would it be like and what would you name it?
A variation of Almond Joy, but with more nuts. I think nuts, chocolate, and coconut go well together, and there isn't much candy with coconut out there. I'm too tired to think of anything creative for the name...I should probably stick to doing these on Friday mornings...

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm more of a peanut butter and chocolate girl...although my hips say to walk away from it all.

Anonymous said...

I would invent a candy bar called "Bush Baby". it's main ingredient would be nuts.
i wuold have to add coconut too becuz i LOVE coconut.

Anonymous said...

oh, and girl, i would say that your disposition is Mostly Sunny, myself! :)

Andrea said...

I should have said Mostly Sunny, not Partly Sunny! I'll get right on that...see I just need to do these in the mornings after a good night's sleep.

Anonymous said...

You really are "mostly sunny!" It's one of my favorite things about you!

Becky said...

I should download "Baby's Got Back" because it starts out "OMG Becky...look at her BUTT." I'd love to hear that going off in line at the bank or something!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha! hilarious becky! now that's a great ringtone to have! haha!

Andrea said...

Haha Becky-great stuff you got there!

Tara said...

I'm with you on the coconut and chocolate. I also agree with everyone else that you are mostly sunny!