Friday, February 09, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
No. Probably the first winter in ages I haven't gotten sick. I'm so glad I got that flu shot!

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
Red and Black (no surprise there).

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
Among family, friends, moms, bloggers, southerners/midwesterners, conservatives, Catholic Christians, and domesticated animals.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
I don't know if this counts, but I would have to say Deal or No Deal.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Thanksgiving-it is my favorite meal, and there is relatively little stress involved.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Thanksgiving and Easter are both good for the no-stress. They are both just one-day holidays (no month-long build-ups), you know what you're going to eat because it's always the same, and the weather's usually relatively nice.

Anonymous said...

ain't no surprise about what reality show i'd like to rcok on! idol ,baby! woohooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

well, that or Flavah Flav's FLavah of Love....it's a toss up ;)

Tara said...

Glad you haven't been sick. Definitely stay away from anyone that knows anyone that has had that awful stomach bug.

Amanda said...

Huh, I've never analyzed Thanksgiving like that before and it totally makes sense! (turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, gravy...oh gosh, how many more months?)

I look forward to your Friday's feasts, Andrea. :)

Anonymous said...

All this talk about Thanksgiving is making me hungry. I do love some turkey and mashed potatoes.