Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Tight rolled pants

Soup
Name one thing people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I would like it if I was told I look like Celine Dion.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
7, I know its a cliche, but being a stay at home mom is the hardest most rewarding job.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
Jason's boat-sorry honey!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ____ when its ____.
I love to go barefoot when its warm.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Ah yes, a boat. Joe has two of them and he convincingly stated that he was going to sell one of them when we bought his truck a couple of years ago. "We don't use that one much anyway and it would some extra money to go on the truck."

It's still here.

Becky said...

Can you throw Luke's boat in there too?

Girl that picture on Wikipedia was too funny! You can tell it's a current picture and not from the 80s because those jeans were obviously not made for tight-rolling! They are WAAAYYYYYY too boot-cut! And the shoes are too modern.

Oh, and you don't look like Celine. You look like LeeLee Sobieski! ;)

Anonymous said...

um, like correction-finding things to do with letters U,V,X,Y and Z is the hardest job in the land! haha!

Andrea said...

Thanks, Becky. I'd much rather be told I look like Leelee.

About the boat..I should also tell y'all its 30+ years old and it doesn't work!

Anonymous said...

Do Not Sell the Boat. It is a "Holy" Boat, and it does float, and run with my intervention.

This boat
http://www.skeeterboats.com/html_pages/heritage60.html

is the reason why I made water

Andrea said...

Jason, er um God-Your link got cut off. If anyone really cares to see a pic of the super skeeter add a .html at the end

Tara said...

I was reading the comments and about fell out of my chair when I read that God had visited your blog. Good luck with the boat.

Amanda said...

Andrea, I should make a correction to my current post. The site where you can purchase movies is www.foxfaith.com. www.foxfaithmovies.com just has info about the new releases. I think that Aunt Pat would really like the Love Comes Softly movies!

Melanie said...

Wow you are in tight with God...a direct line even! Anywho, I was just dropping in to say I so remember those tight rolled pants....whose idea were those anyways????