Friday, February 23, 2007

A Lenten Fast, Er, Feast

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have several on my face from when my childhood dog Amelia bit me (it was my fault...let sleeping dogs lay).

Soup
What has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
The birth of my son David.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Rosie O'Donnell.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
"Tigers" for "Tires".

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought_____ was____.
I have always thought this type of question was lame.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry for the lack of "meat" in this one, but hey its a Friday during Lent!

Amanda said...

OUCH - your doggy bit you?!

I was just thinking about scars the other day...how when I'm old, I'll have stories to tell. Mothers have changes all over their bodies that serve as a guide to their life. :)

Tara said...

Where do you find the questions? This is so interesting to learn so much more about you.

Anonymous said...

i have scars all from my older siblings. a dent in my forehead from when tommy threw me off my mom's bed, then i have a scar from when my sis kim burnt my forehead with a curling iron. oh, and when i tried shaving my legs when i was 7!!! i cut my leg real bad and it left a scar. i also shaved my arms when i was 8. not that you wanted to know that! haha!
dang-i wish i had read this post before i hunkered down on that Meat Lover's pizza i ate for lunch! Doh! my momma would not be pleased. ;)

Andrea said...

Amanda- my dog bit me twice and I had to have stitches on my face twice, but like I said it was my fault. After the second time my parents put the fear of God into me and it never happened again.

Tara visit www.fridaysfeast.blogspot.com

Katie-I've got scars from knee surgery too, but most people already knew that.

Becky said...

I have a few dog bite scars too, but it wasn't my sweet golden retriever. I would have to say my "stupidest" scar is when I was riding on my dad's handlebars and stuck my bare feet into the spokes. I only did it because he told me not to.